General Activities > Fire Away

NYS Bail Reform

<< < (3/4) > >>

JayBay:
This is absolutely ludicrous - the lefties never cease to amaze me with what they'll do to get votes!  There should be an electoral college in NY State or else divide the State into separate upstate and downstate States with separate Governors, Budgets, etc.

walkabout:

--- Quote from: JayBay on October 22, 2019, 01:37:58 PM ---This is absolutely ludicrous - the lefties never cease to amaze me with what they'll do to get votes!  There should be an electoral college in NY State or else divide the State into separate upstate and downstate States with separate Governors, Budgets, etc.

--- End quote ---
+1

walkabout:
Not even a week in and already people of his own party want this law amended. The Jewish community is trying to amend one part of it making a hate crime exempt from bail reform. Guarantee with in the next few days king Cuomo amends this part of the law and hate crimes wont be part of the bail reform. He knows this is his largest voting block.. I guess assaulting a police officer is not a hate crime and u get a get out of jail free card..  Hate to say it but people are going to die because of this new law and if the liberal bail reform democrats dont see this they better wake up.

bart:
cuomo and the democrat leftists have absolutely lost their mind... New York doesn't have a swamp, we have a sewer and it needs to be drained!

ATS1755:
The pendulum on the clock of these left wing loons has swung so far left it went over the wall in left field. It's concerning for our law enforcement community because without bail for resisting arrest, hindering prosecution and so on, most of these dirt bags will without a doubt resist causing many of our officers harm, then walk out of the precinct laughing . Hope the people of this great state get out and vote these incompetent politicians out of office. JMO

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version