Author Topic: Striper fishing from shore  (Read 397 times)

Offline Sneakboat

Striper fishing from shore
« on: June 27, 2023, 12:29:24 PM »
Any of you fish for Stripers from shore along the Amtrak rail on the east side of the river? Anyone harassed and ticketed for trespassing on Amtrak property? In conjunction with Montauk Surf Casters Association, I have started a chapter for the Hudson River. We have heard of several people ticketed for trespassing along the tracks, which in most cases is the only access to the river for a 70 mile stretch. One town built a park on the river, which you cross the tracks to get to, and Amtrak put a fence and gate up to keep the people out! If you are interested in protecting your rights to the river access. We are preparing to fight Amtrak to keep our right to river accessibility. Please join our chapter by becoming a member of Montauk Surf Casters Association. There is strength in numbers, and Amtrak will not be able to ignore the number when we have the backing of State and Federal politicians behind us. If you have any questions, please feel free to email me at hrmontauksurfcasters@yahoo.com

Offline walkabout

• Administrator
  • Super Hero Member
  • Taxidermist. Crazy Antler Outdoors, LLC
Re: Striper fishing from shore
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2023, 06:05:56 AM »
Nice glad to see this.. I'll join..
My liberty and freedoms are not yours to give or take!....They didn't make us free, we were born free and as long as we have the 2nd amendment we will remain free..
 Follow me on Instagram..#newyorksportsmen

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal