Author Topic: Chipping In  (Read 74492 times)

Offline striperman

• NYS Supporter
  • Super Hero Member
Re: Chipping In
« Reply #75 on: July 18, 2015, 08:17:54 AM »
Your very welcome Ron.Glad to help out and be a  part of such a gr8 place. (beers)
Golf,the art of playing fetch with yourself.

Offline walkabout

• Administrator
  • Super Hero Member
  • Taxidermist. Crazy Antler Outdoors, LLC
« Reply #76 on: July 21, 2015, 12:29:37 PM »
Thanks for the donation beo3.. (beers) (beers)
My liberty and freedoms are not yours to give or take!....They didn't make us free, we were born free and as long as we have the 2nd amendment we will remain free..
 Follow me on Instagram..#newyorksportsmen

Offline beo3

• NYS Supporter
« Reply #77 on: July 21, 2015, 06:46:52 PM »
You are welcome Ron. Great site and I enjoy viewing it daily!

Offline greensider

• Super Hero Member
« Reply #78 on: July 21, 2015, 07:57:44 PM »
i was going to start a new thread but this seems like a good place to say i am very thank full to have this site to stop by evey day i have met some of you and had the pleasure of fishing with some of you i fished the catfish derby with a fellow member and despite the 4 foot white caps we had a great time and did well in the derby i look forward to weeting more of you and thank those who make this all possible

Offline walkabout

• Administrator
  • Super Hero Member
« Reply #79 on: July 22, 2015, 08:20:51 AM »
i was going to start a new thread but this seems like a good place to say i am very thank full to have this site to stop by evey day i have met some of you and had the pleasure of fishing with some of you i fished the catfish derby with a fellow member and despite the 4 foot white caps we had a great time and did well in the derby i look forward to weeting more of you and thank those who make this all possible
Thanks bro the HVS staff and i really appreciate the kind words.. Seadog, thank you very much for your donation..Ron
My liberty and freedoms are not yours to give or take!....They didn't make us free, we were born free and as long as we have the 2nd amendment we will remain free..

Offline walkabout

• Administrator
  • Super Hero Member
« Reply #80 on: July 23, 2015, 04:38:01 PM »
Jimbo, thanks bro i appreciate your donation.  (beers). We got to get together one of these days and go looking..

Offline walkabout

• Administrator
  • Super Hero Member
« Reply #81 on: July 25, 2015, 06:47:47 AM »
I just want to say thanks to all the members here who have given donation to this website over the years your support helps out more then you know.. When a member here donates i go ahead and move the member into our supporter group shown under your user name.. I do forget at times to do this for every member so if you have donated here and dont see yourself in this group please PM me so i could take care of it.. Thanks Ron

Offline walkabout

• Administrator
  • Super Hero Member
« Reply #82 on: August 10, 2015, 04:31:58 AM »
Bushhead, thank you for another donation i really appreciate that.. (beers)

Offline DXT

• NYS Mentor
  • Super Hero Member
« Reply #83 on: December 01, 2015, 07:45:50 PM »
I have a donation for you, a little something to help keep HVS lights on. Thanks for the awesome site  guys!

(beers)

Offline Farmboy

• NYS Supporter
« Reply #84 on: December 01, 2015, 09:28:55 PM »
where is the donation button

Offline DXT

• NYS Mentor
  • Super Hero Member
« Reply #85 on: December 02, 2015, 07:36:21 AM »
where is the donation button
I couldnt find the donate button either, I have a check I mailed. I believe the first page of this thread has the info.

Offline Tippin'Scales

• Posted
  • NYS STAFF
  • Super Hero Member
  • Tippin' Scales Sportfishing
« Reply #86 on: December 02, 2015, 10:02:41 AM »
PayPal Donate Button is at top left of our sponsor banners on homepage

Offline DXT

• NYS Mentor
  • Super Hero Member
« Reply #87 on: December 02, 2015, 10:31:15 AM »
Thanks Pat. Im still having a blank left side on my home page, that explains why I didnt see it.

I tryed to clear all browsing history/cookies and it came back for a moment....it was gone again yesterday and I clearing didnt help. i also noticed left side was blank on my cell also. Strange ???

Offline Tippin'Scales

• Posted
  • NYS STAFF
  • Super Hero Member
  • Tippin' Scales Sportfishing
« Reply #88 on: December 02, 2015, 10:36:19 AM »
I only access HVS on my Android cell phone and all is working as it should. Not sure what phone you have or not, try clearing your history and browser cookies again in both phone and computer. Hope it helps.....

Offline DXT

• NYS Mentor
  • Super Hero Member
« Reply #89 on: December 02, 2015, 10:39:07 AM »
Thanks Pat. Im still having a blank left side on my home page, that explains why I didnt see it.

I tryed to clear all browsing history/cookies and it came back for a moment....it was gone again yesterday and I clearing didnt help. i also noticed left side was blank on my cell also. Strange ???
Ok so I just logged out. I could see the entire home page and sponsers with paypal button. as soon as i log in it goes blank.  ??? Its probably this POS im using or the garbage huges net that I have ;D

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal