General Category > Welcome to Newyorksportsmen.com

Are you new to this site?(Introduce yourself)

<< < (2/199) > >>

Recurver:
Ed oetzel,I live in Ellenville ny,Love to bow hunt and its great to have a site like this to share.like to shoot 3ds and use a recurve for my bowhunting and like to blackpowder hunt.Anyone in the area thank wants to get together or shoot get in contact...ED

doublelung:
twiggler, Aka Bill Terwilliger, Heard about this site from a friend of mine, great idea Ron!  Ive hunted and fished NY all my life, great place to live and HUNT!  I live in Saugerties and Ill tell ya, we shoot some good bucks up here, but it seems to be gettin harder every year. Not only killin good bucks, but just even seein them. So in 03 I started huntin the Midwest, and let me tell ya, once you start huntin out there you'll be hooked. Ive managed to harvest 2 great bucks out there so far. And I cant tell you how many 130in. animals Ive let walk. For me its worth it just to see those deer cruisin through the woods. So if you get a chance to hunt out there GO!! you won't regret it.    Good huntin!

deerhammer:
Hi all,
I'm 45 & live  in marlboro, mostly into archery but I do gun hunt and reload also.
Found this site on a sig link at AT(archery talk)
Always good to hang with the local boys. ;D
DH

Tater Salad:
Lou Lynch, 37 and live in Accord NY (Akerd as the locals say).  After checking the member list, I recognized a lot of the names, hoping to get to know the rest of you as well.  Thanks to Ron for putting this together, I too was looking for an online community that was a little more local than the ones that were out there.

I make my living on the web.  I am an internet professional specializing in web development, marketing, lead generation and other boring crap that makes my time in the woods much needed.  I am also a director on the Hudson Valley Quality Deer Management Association (local QDMA branch).  From my experience with the association so far, I know that some sportsman are firmly for or firmly against some of the principles practiced by QDM'ers. I am open minded to both schools of thought but firmly believe QDM is the future of deer hunting in our area.  That said, I promise not to pull out my soap box.  After all, we sportsman are a dying breed and few in numbers, no need for us to be divided.

Looking forward reading more!

roddenreels:
Hey Ron, I finally logged on.  James Rodden, avid fisherman.  Good to have local forum not run by a bunch of D-bags from PA.  Hope to provide many photos of Trout & Stripers.  See you at the wall.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version