Author Topic: New York passes new gun laws, all semi autos to be licensed, microstamping, 21  (Read 583 times)

Offline swamplover11

Again NY STATE has passed overnight unconstitutional 'gun laws'!! Banning body armor hunting rifles and more!

Hochul in New York passes new gun laws, all semi autos to be licensed, microstamping, 21 to buy guns

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xa_IkPnwBbM
Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves.

Offline MUSKRAT

• NYS Supporter
  • Super Hero Member
How is it that Hochul can pass these new gun laws over night ?
Nobody gets to vote on these new bills , before they become law overnight?
I would have to register my ruger 10/22 !! You got to be kidding ..
They want all your guns , that's their ultimate goal....
NYS.   The taxes I pay to live here , then these idiots want to take my guns away ...
I'm mad as hell and fed up with these politicians controlling my life ..
you cook good rabbit pilgrim

I don't get up at 4 AM to play catch and release .

Offline swamplover11

Shall NOT be infringed!!!< simply written for a reason!

Once again over night politicians have created criminals out of law abiding citizens!!

Hochul 's position is to govern those working under her, NOT the people!! This is not a dictatorship!! She was NOT elected by the people!!

Government over reach has become the epidemic!!!

I can't help but wonder what the legality is behind them creating or even having the actual power to create these laws that go against the constitution. Pretty sure somewhere in the constitution it states they can not create laws that go against it. (*head scratch)They should be considered acts of treason IMO! The government is supposed to be there to protect our rights and not have the ability to take them away. Do they not take an oath to protect the constitution?? Is there a way to hold them to that oath legally??!!

The country was not designed to be a democracy for just this reason!!

I have been wrong before and I could be wrong again, and if so have no problem being corrected.

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal