NYF Sponsors > Tippin' Scales Sportfishing Charters

Tippin' Scales Sportfishing Charters

<< < (3/5) > >>

Tippin'Scales:
Had an absolute blast in Montauk fishing hardcore for 5 days spending 16-18 hours daily on the water.... such a mixed bag trip from Sharks, gator blues up to 18 pounds, absolutely tons of Fluke but fishing thru the shorts seemed to get the better of us. Black sea bass up to 24" and jumbo porgies came over the rail also. 

Our Trophy Bass night trips did not disappoint even though bite was slower than typical full moons normally. Boated 5 personal best bass with 3 over 40 pounds, Kelly besting hers by 20 pounds if I recall the conversation at 42# 48" and Dave the following night with a 49" 43#er topping out the weekend high hook. Monday night we had James and Crew out again and after some lock and load Bluefishing in the shallows we hit the bass grounds where his buddy "Shish" nickname as I can't pronounce his real one boated a whopper 47" 39# bass.  I think it was his first ever Striper if I'm correct? His reaction to the bite was the quietest I've ever heard someone announce they are hooked up nonetheless with a 40 pounder..... Monday nights melee at the point with boat traffic had the bass scattered and the bite finicky but we managed another good eating size keeper before heading in.

Tippin'Scales:
🎣

Tippin'Scales:
🎣

[attachment deleted by admin]

DXT:
Sounds like a great trip !

Tippin'Scales:
🎣

[attachment deleted by admin]

Navigation

[0] Message Index