Author Topic: shipping costs  (Read 719 times)

Offline walkabout

• Administrator
  • Super Hero Member
  • Taxidermist. Crazy Antler Outdoors, LLC
shipping costs
« on: February 03, 2023, 10:44:16 AM »
its unbelievable whst UPS gets for shipping these days I had 3 boxes of taxidermy supplies shipped from Pennsylvania and cost me $281. had a 8"x10" box come from NC it was $30. Anyone else feeling my pain. lol
My liberty and freedoms are not yours to give or take!....They didn't make us free, we were born free and as long as we have the 2nd amendment we will remain free..
 Follow me on Instagram..#newyorksportsmen

Offline DXT

• NYS Mentor
  • Super Hero Member
Re: shipping costs
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2023, 11:17:47 AM »
Yep…I know a few that may try to dispute this but…it’s FJBs fault!!! Everything we buy is transported by diesel…this administration has declared a war on fossil fuel’s…. And this is the outcome. Unbelievable!!!

Offline Gut shot

• NYS STAFF
« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2023, 08:37:11 AM »
 +1
FJB !

Offline JayBay

« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2023, 10:25:55 AM »
I tried to ship a one-piece 8 ft. surf casting rod to my sister's in Florida because I was going there on vacation and wanted to do some beach fishing for mackerel and blues - the box was 8'-2" x 7" x 7" and very light weight - it would have cost $326!!!  Way more than the rod is worth.  I just bought a rod down there, but still a waste.

Offline Pointer

« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2023, 04:53:15 PM »
I sell a lot of items on EBay a ship mostly USPS an the prices they charge are ridiculous. It’s turns away a lot of potential buyers cause shipping is so high.

Offline walkabout

• Administrator
  • Super Hero Member
  • Taxidermist. Crazy Antler Outdoors, LLC
« Reply #5 on: February 07, 2023, 05:22:53 PM »
It sure does
My liberty and freedoms are not yours to give or take!....They didn't make us free, we were born free and as long as we have the 2nd amendment we will remain free..
 Follow me on Instagram..#newyorksportsmen

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal