Author Topic: Look at how well bail reform is working  (Read 1773 times)

Offline walkabout

• Administrator
  • Super Hero Member
  • Taxidermist. Crazy Antler Outdoors, LLC
Re: Look at how well bail reform is working
« Reply #15 on: January 17, 2020, 06:20:17 AM »
Every cop in NY needs to leave there job for a day and go to albany and protest this law. Wonder how these politicians who passed this law can sleep at night. Where are the Domestic violence organization and why arent they standing up and making noise against this law.
My liberty and freedoms are not yours to give or take!....They didn't make us free, we were born free and as long as we have the 2nd amendment we will remain free..
 Follow me on Instagram..#newyorksportsmen

Offline ATS1755

• NYS Supporter
  • Super Hero Member
  • This man's best friend RIP 2011-2020
« Reply #16 on: January 17, 2020, 09:43:59 AM »
https://hudsonvalleyone.com/2020/01/16/in-ulster-da-sheriff-state-lawmaker-all-in-favor-of-changes-to-new-bail-law/

Now the reformers want to reform the reform??? You can't make this stuff up!!! What a circus!!!!!

They need to scrap the whole bill and leave well enough alone. The old system works!

Offline Carm

« Reply #17 on: January 17, 2020, 04:20:02 PM »
https://hudsonvalleyone.com/2020/01/16/in-ulster-da-sheriff-state-lawmaker-all-in-favor-of-changes-to-new-bail-law/

Now the reformers want to reform the reform??? You can't make this stuff up!!! What a circus!!!!!

They need to scrap the whole bill and leave well enough alone. The old system works!

My guess is the reason for this is that, like most bills, no one actually read it (oh wait, I forgot, this wasn't actually a bill but rammed through during the budget process).  All they knew was "reform" without actually knowing what that meant.  Now real and immediate negative consequences are being felt and all of a sudden they want a sort of do-over.   

Offline Relf25

• Super Hero Member
« Reply #18 on: January 17, 2020, 04:38:00 PM »
this way he can say what wonders he did for justice system with lower number of incarcerated. He should be worrying he’s put NYS 6 billion in the hole but he’s too busy pandering in Puerto Rico promising to send them $ to help w most recent earthquake
TEAM TAG OUT

Offline walkabout

• Administrator
  • Super Hero Member
  • Taxidermist. Crazy Antler Outdoors, LLC
« Reply #19 on: January 17, 2020, 05:12:10 PM »
You would have to be a complete idiot if you couldnt foresee the effects of this new law. 
My liberty and freedoms are not yours to give or take!....They didn't make us free, we were born free and as long as we have the 2nd amendment we will remain free..
 Follow me on Instagram..#newyorksportsmen

Offline DXT

• NYS Mentor
  • Super Hero Member
« Reply #20 on: January 17, 2020, 07:01:10 PM »
You would have to be a complete idiot if you couldnt foresee the effects of this new law.
Yep, that pretty much sums up the Democrats running this state, it’s really pathetic!

Online MUSKRAT

• NYS Supporter
  • Super Hero Member
« Reply #21 on: January 17, 2020, 07:42:54 PM »
Impeach Cuomo ...idiot
you cook good rabbit pilgrim

I don't get up at 4 AM to play catch and release .

Offline gunner

• Super Hero Member
« Reply #22 on: January 17, 2020, 10:01:24 PM »
Just crazy are what my buddies are saying (law enforcement). Actually really sad!

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal