Fishing- In The New York Area > New York Freshwater Fishing

Upper Delaware River fishing trips

(1/2) > >>

walkabout:
Just wanted to inform members here that if you and a guest are interested in booking a fishing trip with me, you don't have to worry about doing all the driving and fishing in one day. The campground where I stay in East Branch, NY offers a hotel at a reasonable price of $60 a night. Although it's not fancy, the hotel is a nice, rustic place with a pretty good bar and restaurant. You can come up the evening before fishing, enjoy some drinks and dinner at the bar, and maybe even hang out around a fire for a bit. You can also choose to stay in a tent site if you prefer. Bathrooms and showers are available on site as well. I wanted to share this information with you all, so you can make the most of your fishing trip.

Thank you, Ron

MUSKRAT:
I'm in .. that sounds like a blast !!

gill1:
looks like a good time!

walkabout:
It is a good time, good food and cold beer just make it even better. The nice thing it's not to far and the fishing is awesome. I've spent almost 30 years of my life driving up north steelhead fishing in freezing cold temperatures. The fishing is great here all summer long due to the cold water releases out of the reservoirs. It's nice fishing for big old trout in shorts and a tee shirt..lol

walkabout:
wind kicked out butts yesterday but still managed a few

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version