Author Topic: Good luck  (Read 854 times)

Offline Gary S

• NYS Mentor
  • Super Hero Member
Good luck
« on: September 30, 2019, 12:07:45 PM »
Good luck to all the hunters and please be safe  post a lot of pictures
Not sure if the mountains are getting higher or my legs are getting shorter

Offline greensider

• Super Hero Member
Re: Good luck
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2019, 06:45:46 PM »
Absolutely good luck maybe now this place will wake up lol

Offline WEM144

• Super Hero Member
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2019, 07:18:37 PM »
Good luck all and don’t forget  to take some preventive measures with the ticks while out there
Oh Yeah !

Offline gunner

• Super Hero Member
« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2019, 08:30:20 PM »
Good luck everyone and be safe! The season is long so don’t rush. Enjoy your time outdoors and to take it all in. Can’t wait to see some pictures. Please share all harvest. Any and all deer are trophies. Also everyone here at new York sportsman Love the stories and photos.

Offline walkabout

• Administrator
  • Super Hero Member
  • Taxidermist. Crazy Antler Outdoors, LLC
« Reply #4 on: October 01, 2019, 05:05:38 AM »
OMG been so darn busy forgot it was the opening day until last night.. Good luck and be safe and remember take NYS member ponchos advice and dont step a foot on that tree stand without being buckled in or your season can be over like his.
My liberty and freedoms are not yours to give or take!....They didn't make us free, we were born free and as long as we have the 2nd amendment we will remain free..
 Follow me on Instagram..#newyorksportsmen

Offline poncho

• NYS Supporter
« Reply #5 on: October 01, 2019, 04:26:58 PM »
yes  PLEASE !!    ////////// safety is what allows us and gives us the confidence to sit all day in our little perches and my accident happened preseason while hanging one of my stands!    but therapy as well as my overall condition is going great and hopefully will have me in the woods for bow BUT will have to try my new tenpoint crossbow this year as have had it for two years now as was given to me as a gift  (hunter) (hunter) (hunter) BUT love my compound too much!!!!! last two weeks that's my goal!!!    good luck to all and looking forward to some nice pics    Louie   

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal