Hunting- In The New York Area > New York Crossbow & Muzzleloader hunting

crossbows

(1/2) > >>

Gut shot:
Has anyone been ticketed or heard of anyone being ticketed for having a crossbow that is too narrow for New York ?

grazan:
not surprised ... its getting harder and harder to find one that meets the requirements ... the new xbow legislation that doesnt pass every year i believe has removed or reduced that restriction .....

greensider:
I know a guy who spent a crap load of money on a raven second season getting ready he noticed strings were coming apart could not get it fixed I would rather buy a 350 dollar crossbow it isn't that big shoots as accurate and fast as any needs to why buy something that isn't legal

jdbbowhunter:
Know of more than one guy who has had crossbows come apart on them. Luckily no one was hurt.

DXT:
I know this doesn’t answer your question gutshot, but I’ll take my compound any day over the 2 crossbows that I own. I’ve killed one deer with each one, but I just don’t like em🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️.

Now back to the question, I don’t know of anyone who has been in violation with a narrow x bow, and I must say I would like to try one of these newer narrow design xbows .

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version