Hunting- In The New York Area > New York Small Game Hunting

10 Guage Question

(1/2) > >>

jimboy:
I'm looking to change the bead on my turkey gun to a truglo but not sure what size to order before I pull the original one out. It's a New England Firearms single shot break down. Attached are the photos. Can't find much online. Hoping someone here might be able to steer me in the right direction. Thanks!

ole bleu:
Most likely if you try and remove the original beed it’s going to snap off why not try an adhesive truglo site and leave the original

jimboy:
Thanks bleu! My buddy just recommended that as well, I think that's the route I'm going to take.

walkabout:
you dont even need a bead on that gun just aim the barrel at what u want to kill and im sure you will knock it down. lol i got the same gun but a numrich arms.

bigfoot:

--- Quote from: walkabout on February 11, 2024, 02:35:37 PM ---you dont even need a bead on that gun just aim the barrel at what u want to kill and im sure you will knock it down. lol i got the same gun but a numrich arms.

--- End quote ---
I have one as well, I agree with Ron - just aim the barrel.  If you don’t knock it down it’s too tough to eat anyway  :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version