Author Topic: Attorney General James Cracks Down on Online Ammunition Sellers..  (Read 593 times)

Offline swamplover11

Can anyone explain to me how the NY state attorney general has the right to enforce something that was stricken from a bill?
This one has me baffled. So our state attorney general has taken it upon herself to reinstate what Cuomo said was to be taken out of the safe act or did he not strike down the online ammo purchases section? To me this just seems like another over reach of of a position. Is this not against the 14th amendment? Not to mention how does she have the right to dictate what stores in other states do???
Safe to say tyrants always show their true colors!
is this possibly another example of repeat a lie over and over until it becomes truth?
Please educate me, with facts not opinions.

Attorney General James Cracks Down on Online Ammunition Sellers Illegally Shipping Ammunition to New York
https://ag.ny.gov/press-release/2022/attorney-general-james-cracks-down-online-ammunition-sellers-illegally-shipping

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal