General Activities > Fire Away

Poor Jack

<< < (4/5) > >>

ole bleu:
Both great dogs and jack stay away from those porks gotta be awful painful couldn’t even think how that feels

gunner:
Jack is an awesome dog so sorry to hear this Ron. Wishing for a speedy recovery!

1shot1kill:
Beautiful new dog, congratulations!  Hope Jack has a speedy recovery.

Appleman:
Looks like another car payment for the vet!  We had a shepherd-husky mix that paid for 1/3 of my old vets light bills for the year because of porks.  When you need them you need them--my old girl never learned as well.  The fishers have kept their numbers down but unfortunately i think fisher have a taste for turkey as well.  Hope Jack is better soon.

GrizG:
Geez... that's awful!  Hopefully that is the last time it happens to Jack!

Thankfully my bird dogs haven't had that experience. My Weimaraner did however have a tangle with a skunk one morning. Unbeknownst to us a skunk had gotten into the dog run over night and was inside the dog house. The dog got a face full... 

Me personally, I had the perfect COVID social distancing tool last year. A skunk got into a Havahart trap that I set for a woodchuck near my vegetable garden. I'd successfully released skunks before by covering the trap with a big towel... not that time. My hand and wrist got nailed... it took days for the odor to disappear.... people kept their distance.  ;) 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version