Author Topic: Cuomo to the rescue !!  (Read 1477 times)

Offline swamplover11

Cuomo to the rescue !!
« on: March 09, 2020, 10:25:48 PM »
Seems our governor has found a way to help keep Corona virus from spreading .. what a guy! One more thing to make ya go- hmmm
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xewturTGY6E

seems like they were counting on a need for this product.. coincidence ? ::) hmmm
Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves.

Offline Gut shot

• NYS STAFF
Re: Cuomo to the rescue !!
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2020, 11:48:22 AM »
Its like they knew ?  :o

Offline ruck

« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2020, 01:57:16 PM »
Something very fishy is going on here. Think about the logistics of setting up a bottling plant, getting bottles, making labels, getting all the ingredients, mixing them, and bottling them. No way it could possibly be put together in what, three weeks? Or option B, did this evil creature of a governor buy Purell or some other generic hand sanitizer, in bulk, and just stick labels on the bottles so he could take credit? I'm going with option B.

Offline DXT

• NYS Mentor
  • Super Hero Member
« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2020, 05:46:08 PM »
Something very fishy is going on here. Think about the logistics of setting up a bottling plant, getting bottles, making labels, getting all the ingredients, mixing them, and bottling them. No way it could possibly be put together in what, three weeks? Or option B, did this evil creature of a governor buy Purell or some other generic hand sanitizer, in bulk, and just stick labels on the bottles so he could take credit? I'm going with option B.
This is not a new product, this is made by corcraft in the nys correctional facilities, by inmates, it’s nothing new or a conspiracy theory. BUT... jerk off king Andy is now seeing a Avenue to look like a hero, And at the same time make some money doing it. Lol  Trust me I’m not trying to defend him, I can’t stand him, but this is only one of the many products that the inmates make at the prison industry, they make glass cleaner, degreasers, germicidal soaps , laundry detergent,furniture,mattresses, bed frames and much more including license plates, road signs and even a food processing plant, most of which is used in the prison system, but also available to outside agency’s. BUT like I said he’s still a idiot, or a hero in his own eyes😂

Offline ruck

« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2020, 06:20:28 PM »
I stand corrected, thanks for clearing that up DXT. I live like a mile from him in Westchester, his house is actually on the market, but I hope before he moves he runs out into the road chasing a ball just as I drive by, how unfortunate that would be.

Offline DXT

• NYS Mentor
  • Super Hero Member
« Reply #5 on: March 10, 2020, 06:49:28 PM »
I stand corrected, thanks for clearing that up DXT. I live like a mile from him in Westchester, his house is actually on the market, but I hope before he moves he runs out into the road chasing a ball just as I drive by, how unfortunate that would be.
😂 I heard he is deploying the national guard for something, spraying decontamination or something, lol.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal