Author Topic: Governor Hochul Announces New Concealed Carry Laws Passed in Response to Reckles  (Read 558 times)

Offline walkabout

• Administrator
  • Super Hero Member
  • Taxidermist. Crazy Antler Outdoors, LLC
I was under the impression that all concealed permit holders had to take this course but i guess i was wrong..

Individuals who currently have concealed carry permits and recertify those permits with the New York State Police are not required to complete this new training. Renewal and recertification of concealed carry permits is now required every three years instead of five. By year's end, the State Police plan to institute an online recertification process for permit holders.
My liberty and freedoms are not yours to give or take!....They didn't make us free, we were born free and as long as we have the 2nd amendment we will remain free..
 Follow me on Instagram..#newyorksportsmen

Offline gdk45

The Federation report at my last gun club meeting said this mandated 16 hr safety class will cost between $500 - $700 for new applicants. 

Offline RageThruTheCage24

Hochul is nothing more then Cuomo in drag all these laws are nothing more then a infringement on our constitutional rights. Enough is enough.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal