General Activities > Fire Away

Happy New Year

(1/3) > >>

walkabout:
Just wanted to wish everyone a happy and healthy new year.  This will be our 10th new year for this website and want to say thank you for all your support over the years making this site what it is today. Ron

gunner:
Same too you and your family Ron. Also everyone here. Ron you did something really good for the outdoor community by starting this site. I have met many people from here and many of them have become very close friends. So thanks Buddy and be proud of what you started. (beers)

ATS1755:
Ron, Have a safe and happy new year to you and your family and to the rest of the members here. Gunner is right on point. what you created was an avenue for like minded sportsmen and women to share their experiences and knowledge with each other, PRICELESS.This site has become part of my daily routine. Congratulations on 10 years and thank you for taking time out of your busy life to run such a great site and share your knowledge with others, greatly appreciated.  (beers) (beers)

1shot1kill:
Wishing all the best to everyone in the upcoming New Year!  Thanks for everything Ron.

WEM144:
Happy new year as well everyone.  Hard to believe it’s been 10 years. I remember when there were 15 members lol

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version