Author Topic: Colt not selling AR15  (Read 1116 times)

Offline walkabout

• Administrator
  • Super Hero Member
  • Taxidermist. Crazy Antler Outdoors, LLC
Colt not selling AR15
« on: September 20, 2019, 05:46:31 AM »
Colt will stop manufacturing AR-15 assault rifle for consumer market. Venerable gun manufacturer Colt says it will stop producing the AR-15, among other rifles, for the consumer market in the wake of many recent mass shootings in which suspects used the weapon.
My liberty and freedoms are not yours to give or take!....They didn't make us free, we were born free and as long as we have the 2nd amendment we will remain free..
 Follow me on Instagram..#newyorksportsmen

Offline MUSKRAT

• NYS Supporter
  • Super Hero Member
Re: Colt not selling AR15
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2019, 07:26:09 AM »
Calling it an " assault " rifle is part of the problem ....
you cook good rabbit pilgrim

I don't get up at 4 AM to play catch and release .

Offline DaveW

• NYS Supporter
  • Super Hero Member
« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2019, 07:32:27 AM »
The story I heard on the news last night said they are temporarily stopping production as they think there is enough on the market right now and didn’t mention anything that it has to do with recent incidents.
Spud your way and stay on top.

Offline greensider

• Super Hero Member
« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2019, 07:45:00 AM »
Radio this morning said only selling to police and military now either way it’s a sellout

Offline DXT

• NYS Mentor
  • Super Hero Member
« Reply #4 on: September 20, 2019, 04:32:51 PM »
The liberal media is trying to convince everyone that its because recent shootings.  I heard that it is more about a "market saturation ". The AR platform has become the most popular platform in the market, there are so many companies making AR parts and complete rifles that Colt can not compete. Colt ARs cost WAY more than all of the others, therefore they are not going to sell in the consumer market, they are still going to sell to law enforcement and military.
The liberal media is trying to strike this up as a win, and further try to convince others to follow. Its really sad to see how biased and leftist the media has become. They constantly put a spin on stories for there agenda.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal