Author Topic: 4.5 Evinrude 2 cylinder 2 stroke.  (Read 1282 times)

Offline walkabout

• Administrator
  • Super Hero Member
  • Taxidermist. Crazy Antler Outdoors, LLC
4.5 Evinrude 2 cylinder 2 stroke.
« on: October 10, 2022, 05:07:28 PM »
I have here a 4.5 Evinrude 2stroke 2 cylinder that i know longer have use for. I believe its a 1981 salt water series. i had this on a 12' vhull on the Narragansett bay  and used it on some weekend during the summers. 1 person sitting in the center seat the boat would go right up on plane. This motor always ran great for me, The last time i used it was 2016 took it 5 miles one way fishing and it ran great and its been in storage ever since. Im sure it could use a good tune up and water pump. Nothing really to this engine to work on its pretty basic unlike the new stuff.. Has forward neutral and reverse. Always stored inside shed.  $200 text Ron 845-663-828seven
My liberty and freedoms are not yours to give or take!....They didn't make us free, we were born free and as long as we have the 2nd amendment we will remain free..
 Follow me on Instagram..#newyorksportsmen

Offline walkabout

• Administrator
  • Super Hero Member
Re: 4.5 Evinrude 2 cylinder 2 stroke.
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2022, 05:09:28 PM »
My liberty and freedoms are not yours to give or take!....They didn't make us free, we were born free and as long as we have the 2nd amendment we will remain free..

Offline walkabout

• Administrator
  • Super Hero Member
Re: 4.5 Evinrude 2 cylinder 2 stroke.
« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2022, 06:11:55 AM »
$150 best ill do or ill just keep it..

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal