Author Topic: Are you new to this site?(Introduce yourself)  (Read 138674 times)

Offline Buck Shot 0933

• Super Hero Member
  • Gotta love spring!!!
Re: Are you new to this site?(Introduce yourself)
« Reply #45 on: September 22, 2010, 08:58:42 AM »
hey Mikey you made it on the site congrats- already beat your old man in posts. up north will be heating up soon with trout, let me know if you want to go. welcome to the site
Suckers are bait for a northern

Offline M.G.Brown

• www.nytaxidermist.com
« Reply #46 on: September 22, 2010, 04:30:50 PM »
Thanks for the warm welcome guys. Brandon, Schools been kicking my ass already, But i'd like to get away for a day or 2 if i can. I know my pops would enjoy that, neither of us did much fishing this year unfortunatly.

Offline Tater Salad

• HVS STAFF.
  • Super Hero Member
  • Lou "Tater Salad" Lynch ... You Caught the Tater
« Reply #47 on: September 27, 2010, 05:04:01 PM »
Just wanted to quickly introduce a new member that I have been hounding to get onto this site for almost a year now.  He's been reading the posts now for a while but has recently registered using the name "The older bro".  It is a fitting name as this member is in fact ... my older bro.  With no father to speak of, he learned most of what he knows about hunting (and just about everything else in life) on his own.  He introduced me to hunting and has taught me most of what I know.  He's one of the best guys I know!

If you see him posting, please chime in and make him feel at home!
Jake ... from State Farm

Offline pork chop

• Preserve it for generations to come.
« Reply #48 on: September 27, 2010, 05:09:01 PM »
not a problem lou... look forward to hearing from him
It's not a hobby it's a way of life.

Offline JBudik

« Reply #49 on: September 27, 2010, 06:32:05 PM »
Hello all,

A friend of mine sent me the link to your site and after checking it out all I can say is wow nice to have a local site with members discussing our local area. I'm the current President for the Marbletown Sportsmen's Club and enjoy chasing all forms of game with my archery equipment.

Jeff

Offline pork chop

« Reply #50 on: September 27, 2010, 06:36:59 PM »
welcome aboard jbud share some knowledge and dont be shy to chyme in or start a new topic the more chatter the better..

Offline Maven

« Reply #51 on: September 27, 2010, 07:18:00 PM »
I'm new to this site as well  (just found out about it today, probably from the same source as Jeff Budik) and am also a member of Marbletown Sportsmen's Club (Stone Ridge).  I'm a target shooter, both metallic cartridge and muzzle loaders,  and bullet caster primarily, but also like to fish whenever time and weather permit.

Offline The older bro

« Reply #52 on: September 27, 2010, 08:03:55 PM »
Hello gentlemen   I am  Shawne  I'm the older brother lou lynch talks of.  Much thanks to lou for first and fore most getting me to knock the dust off my  bow   I am a bow hunter  LOVE IT rifle hunt to  the bow is my first love  and second  for bringing me this site lots of info thanks  Happy hunting Gents   Shawne

Offline pork chop

« Reply #53 on: September 27, 2010, 08:18:06 PM »
welcome to the brotherhood shawn lou talks about how you guys hunt together cant wait to hear some storys.

Offline Tippin'Scales

• Posted
  • NYS STAFF
  • Super Hero Member
  • Tippin' Scales Sportfishing
« Reply #54 on: September 27, 2010, 10:27:14 PM »
Welcome aboard!

I will never forget you swimming accross the Peterskill to go deer hunting!  (Not intentional of course) x:)

Not sure if I should admit Shawne and Lou are my cousins, but I love spending hunting and fishing with you guys!

Offline MountainHunter

• Super Hero Member
« Reply #55 on: September 28, 2010, 07:19:42 AM »
Nice to see so many new members! Excellent! Welcome!

Offline Bow Killer

• NYS Supporter
  • NYSBBC & NORTHEAST BIG BUCK CLUB OFFICAL MEASURER
« Reply #56 on: September 28, 2010, 01:49:21 PM »
Welcome guys!!  spread the word about the site, hopefully with the season right around the corner we will have a few more members jumping on board with us.
OFFICIAL MEASURER FOR BOTH NYS BIG BUCK CLUB & NORTHEAST BIG BUCK CLUB. EMAIL ME TO SET UP AN APPOINTMENT @ SCAR3797@YAHOO.COM OR CALL ME 845-901-0698

Offline tailspin348

• Super Hero Member
  • Answer to the Age-Old Question ??
    • Tri-State Carports, Inc.
« Reply #57 on: September 28, 2010, 04:01:58 PM »
Welcome to all the new members - don't hesitate - get your feet wet and jump right into all the discussions that are going on..... Give us some of your input, thoughts and experiences.... that is what this site is all about.

E N J O Y    :)  :) 
Got a Question - Need an Answer - Join the fun on HudsonValleySportsman.com  
Sales agent for Tri-State Carports, Inc.....carports, garages, sheds, etc.

Offline nybowhunter

• Super Hero Member
« Reply #58 on: September 28, 2010, 04:12:57 PM »
im not new to the site, but didnt ever do this on here lol, for those of you that dont already know me on here...
my name is mike,im from montgomery ive been around the outdoors my entire life, and would go into depression with out hunting season. i fish like crazy,salt and fresh, but just to pass the time til hunting season. i live to hunt whitetails, nothing like the chance of shooting a monster buck, playing the awesome game we play with them each fall.  i love archery, i own my an archery shop that you may read about on here, Adrenaline Archery. i am a certified NFAA archery instructor. i love shooting my bows and guns, and love hunting and fishing, but love to get new people into the sport just as much. i do look foward to  meeting everyone on here that i havent already, enjoy the site its a great place to shoot the sh#t with local sportsman (hunter)

coonkiller

« Reply #59 on: September 30, 2010, 05:42:34 PM »
23 years old. Heard about this site from "the warden". Avid Flyfisherman.I am origionally fromthe Hudson Valley but I have been living out west for the last 5 years in Utah, Wyoming, Montana, and Colorado. Traveling around the western states working on natural gas pipelines as a horizontal directional drill operator and in my spare time fly fishing some of the best fresh water in the country and even the world. Somehow i always end up back here in the beautiful Hudson Valley around this time for hunting season. I have always been strictly a rifle hunter and this will be my first year with the bow. i can't wait for Oct. 16th. Everyone on the site has been very friendly and helpful so far and i recognize alot of names and people in photos. good luck to everyone in the upcoming season.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal