Author Topic: Are you new to this site?(Introduce yourself)  (Read 137836 times)

Offline walkabout

• Administrator
  • Super Hero Member
  • Taxidermist. Crazy Antler Outdoors, LLC
Re: Are you new to this site?(Introduce yourself)
« Reply #990 on: February 17, 2020, 09:27:52 PM »
Welcome John . I use to live in olive bridge many years ago. What a great place to live. I still regret selling the property that i planned on building my home on . Its a bit of a drive but move the boat to the rondout reservoir the water levels dont fluctuate as much as the ashokan and the fishing is pretty darn good. Dont forget about the hudson come spring for striper fishing. If you never fished for stripers we have several charter boat captains who sponsor this website on the front page to choose from..Good luck.
My liberty and freedoms are not yours to give or take!....They didn't make us free, we were born free and as long as we have the 2nd amendment we will remain free..
 Follow me on Instagram..#newyorksportsmen

Offline Tippin'Scales

• Posted
  • NYS STAFF
  • Super Hero Member
  • Tippin' Scales Sportfishing
« Reply #991 on: February 17, 2020, 09:37:54 PM »
Welcome aboard John!

Offline NY/CT Fisherman

« Reply #992 on: October 22, 2020, 10:38:36 AM »
Hi guys, I am an avid fisherman, used to do all water and species, kind of fell into just doing freshwater bass fishing. Joined because I like to see what locals are up to. Cool site, thanks to whoever takes the time and pays the money to keep it going.

Offline walkabout

• Administrator
  • Super Hero Member
  • Taxidermist. Crazy Antler Outdoors, LLC
« Reply #993 on: October 22, 2020, 09:34:39 PM »
Welcome to the site thanks for joining. (beers)
My liberty and freedoms are not yours to give or take!....They didn't make us free, we were born free and as long as we have the 2nd amendment we will remain free..
 Follow me on Instagram..#newyorksportsmen

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal