General Category > Welcome to Newyorksportsmen.com

Are you new to this site?(Introduce yourself)

(1/199) > >>

walkabout:
A place you could tell us all a little about yourself. Are you a hunter, fisherman, etc? No need to tell us your name or address just a little about yourself and how you came about this site.

Featherbuster:
Haly Caller AKA Frank Lapp  I lived the High Falls area for 30yrs then moved to Parish NY about 10min south of the big fishing hole Pulaski I lived there 9 years and now reside in Cincinnatus NY About 10 min east of Cortland Ny  My wife and I are the owners of Hally Caller Wildlife Calls and also work as a corporate safety manager for a concrete company We love to hunt and fish but Bowfishing at night is my Passion

walkabout:
Ron Lambertson, founder of New York Sportsmen Forum. I'm 42yrs old and live in the town of Wawarsing. I'm happily married for 20yrs with 2 great kids (one in college and one in middle school). I work full time for the phone company as a repair tech. and have been a taxidermist for the past 15yrs.  I've been an avid hunter and fisherman here in the Hudson Valley all my life.

Razorsedge:
David Poppo, I work full time for NYSDOCS, part time for Canal Street Cutlery, co-owner of Wise guys excavating, owner of Razors Edge sharpening service (yes I work hard but play even harder). I've lived in Ellenville all my life (38 yrs). I spend about 100 or so days a year hunting, fishing, but most people know me as a predator hunting finatic.

ac1aw:
Im Michael,  life long resident of the area for 34 years now,  I say 29 with 5 years experience  LOL  Im a father of 3 boys and 1 girl, and yes I have had all of them fishing and in the field introducing to hunting.

I fish, hunt, did some trapping when I was younger.  When I was a teen and early 20's before marriage and kids, I was crazy fisherman and hunter, now it alot harder with life but I still find the time.

I prefer fishing over hunting, you can almost always let the fish go after you catch it, once you pull the trigger there no shot and release.  I do pull the trigger, I have deer in the freezer along with squirrel and some crappie. 

That alittle about me, we will learn more as we go.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version