Author Topic: New York passes new gun laws, all semi autos to be licensed, microstamp...  (Read 895 times)

Offline swamplover11

Again NY STATE has passed overnight unconstitutional 'gun laws'!! Banning body armor, hunting rifles and more!

Hochul in New York passes new gun laws, all semi autos to be licensed, microstamping, 21 to buy guns

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xa_IkPnwBbM

It's mind boggling that so many of you will see this yet have no comment?!
 Your thoughts???
Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves.

Offline chris

The communist state of NY !!!!! It never gets better , just worse!!!!

Offline chris

Offline Chris1389

I just got back from visiting my wifes family in Ireland. The uncle is into hunting over there. As far as gun laws NY is neck n neck with them. Its pretty sad. Everyone is under the assumption that since were there only country with 2A that were free. Other countries actually have more freedom as far as hunting land an what guns are being used. I was pretty shocked.

Offline MUSKRAT

• NYS Supporter
  • Super Hero Member
I agree swamplover ..... I don't understand why more people aren't expressing their disgust over these idiotic new gun rules , that were jammed down our throat overnight ...

They are taking your gun rights away people ... slow but sure ..!
They won't stop until you have no guns or can't afford to keep them ..!
you cook good rabbit pilgrim

I don't get up at 4 AM to play catch and release .

Offline walkabout

• Administrator
  • Super Hero Member
  • Taxidermist. Crazy Antler Outdoors, LLC
Time to get the hell out of NY
My liberty and freedoms are not yours to give or take!....They didn't make us free, we were born free and as long as we have the 2nd amendment we will remain free..
 Follow me on Instagram..#newyorksportsmen

Online gdk45

Getting out of NYS seems to be the sensible thing to do.  After Sandy Hook, then governor Cuomo got the so called SAFE ACT passed, it was called by him the toughest gun law in the nation, universal background checks, red flag laws, magazine limits, and an "assault" weapon ban.  Despite the wish list of gun laws, we have everyday shootings in NYC, and a mass shooting in Buffalo.   So remind me why Dems think even more gun control will help.

Offline Chris1389

Fleeing NY will save you money. As far as rights an laws they all will change eventually.

Offline WEM144

• Super Hero Member
These democrats are desk sitting pencil pushing morons who have no idea what they are doing.  How many times do we have to tell them It’s not the guns god damn fault.  It’s the mental health of society. 
Oh Yeah !

Offline swamplover11

If you can take listening to sleepy Joe Biden the child sniffer, this is a common sense break down on his 'assault weapons' band
you may like.
Something HUGE They're NOT Telling You About the "Assault Weapons Ban"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6CcvRJkLGcQ
Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves.

Offline bigfoot

• NYS STAFF
So if I borrow a buddy’s 10-22 so I can do a little squirrel hunting - do I have to register it too? What if I have an adult living here, and they posses it when I am not here - do they register it too?  Geez, I bet it could get real confusing if somehow the same gun was registered to many different people at many different addresses. But I am sure they have figured out how to deal with that … right ?   ::)

Or

Let’s say I have another residence outside the communist state of NY (which is true) and i keep my semi auto there (cause that house is in a common sense red state that understands gun laws). But once a year I bring it back to target shoot with friends on private property - do i register it in NY ?
"If there are no dogs in Heaven, then I want to go where they went"
Will Rogers

Offline walkabout

• Administrator
  • Super Hero Member
  • Taxidermist. Crazy Antler Outdoors, LLC
I dont have any semi autos.  :o
My liberty and freedoms are not yours to give or take!....They didn't make us free, we were born free and as long as we have the 2nd amendment we will remain free..
 Follow me on Instagram..#newyorksportsmen

Offline bigfoot

• NYS STAFF
I dont have any either - I was just asking for a friend  ::)
"If there are no dogs in Heaven, then I want to go where they went"
Will Rogers

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal