Author Topic: Slobs  (Read 795 times)

Offline MUSKRAT

• NYS Supporter
  • Super Hero Member
Slobs
« on: February 03, 2022, 03:12:08 PM »
I wish I had a cell camera by the thruway bridge by me on Creeklocks Rd ...
Low life slobs throw their garbage out , in the pull off area next to the bridge ..
Somebody dumped a truck load of tires there last night ...what scum bags do this ..

Not to mention, some local kid is constantly painting graffiti on the concrete bridge ...

Probably the same people are the ones responsible for dumping their tires and garbage at the state fishing access on Creeklocks Rd ..

you cook good rabbit pilgrim

I don't get up at 4 AM to play catch and release .

Offline WEM144

• Super Hero Member
Re: Slobs
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2022, 09:10:11 PM »
That spots always seems to  have something dumped there often. 
Unbelievable……
Oh Yeah !

Offline walkabout

• Administrator
  • Super Hero Member
  • Taxidermist. Crazy Antler Outdoors, LLC
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2022, 06:00:54 AM »
You want to see garbage you should see some of the roads around kiryas joel in monroe.
My liberty and freedoms are not yours to give or take!....They didn't make us free, we were born free and as long as we have the 2nd amendment we will remain free..
 Follow me on Instagram..#newyorksportsmen

Offline Appleman

• NYS Supporter
  • Super Hero Member
  • Do it safely or not at all-- there is always time
« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2022, 07:43:54 AM »
I wish I had a cell camera by the thruway bridge by me on Creeklocks Rd ...
Low life slobs throw their garbage out , in the pull off area next to the bridge ..
Somebody dumped a truck load of tires there last night ...what scum bags do this ..

Not to mention, some local kid is constantly painting graffiti on the concrete bridge ...

Probably the same people are the ones responsible for dumping their tires and garbage at the state fishing access on Creeklocks Rd ..

Sounds like the town cops should put a game camera on that spot and find out who the slobs are-- are people still arrested for that kind of behavior or is that where they go to what was once our justice system and we send them to a social worker to talk about it then they go home?

Offline MUSKRAT

• NYS Supporter
  • Super Hero Member
« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2022, 08:25:39 AM »
Your right appleman ...arrest them for littering , they counter sue for discrimination.. courts throw it out ...that's why cops don't want to be bothered anymore .. they just let them go anyway...

It will sit there now , until the county feels like picking it up ...
Then the litter bugs , seeing it cleaned up , just dump more ..

I finish mow about 6 acres along side Creeklocks Rd....all summer ..
You wouldn't believe the debris people throw out of their car
Beer bottles / cans , whiskey bottles, etc .. unbelievable...
you cook good rabbit pilgrim

I don't get up at 4 AM to play catch and release .

Offline Laundron

« Reply #5 on: February 04, 2022, 08:51:14 AM »
These people and their families are probably the ones that go around pounding the table about how we have to change the way we live to be more green. How dare those people burning wood to stay warm!

Offline Appleman

• NYS Supporter
  • Super Hero Member
  • Do it safely or not at all-- there is always time
« Reply #6 on: February 04, 2022, 02:13:41 PM »

I finish mow about 6 acres along side Creeklocks Rd....all summer ..
You wouldn't believe the debris people throw out of their car
Beer bottles / cans , whiskey bottles, etc .. unbelievable...

Last summer I walked the side of the road from my farm to the gun club (3.5 miles) looking for something that fell off the rail of my pickup (my cell phone that I found, thanks otterbox) and was amazed by the stuff people chuck from their cars that you may not see driving by.  The $0.05 law has stopped most of the beer/soda trash,  but the amount of "mini" booze bottles or airline booze that you see in a lot of liquor stores behind the register were very abundant along the way.  Who knew!

I do feel that it bothers the Thin Blue Line-- Hopefully they respond by making an arrest and putting in the hands of the judges and politicians (aka the system)

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal