Author Topic: 17 HMR ammo  (Read 1515 times)

Offline Trevor

17 HMR ammo
« on: August 20, 2021, 01:30:38 PM »
Hello  all ...

Any one know where I can score some 17 HMR ammo ??

Offline Overland

Re: 17 HMR ammo
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2021, 03:06:35 PM »
https://www.budsgunshop.com/product_info.php/products_id/87645/hornady+17+hmr+17+grain+v-max+50rd+box

In stock and Buds will ship to your door here in NY, no FFL required.

Offline Trevor

« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2021, 07:04:31 PM »
Wow thank you .. this made my week
Never got from them before

Offline Rickhem

« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2021, 10:01:44 AM »
https://www.budsgunshop.com/product_info.php/products_id/87645/hornady+17+hmr+17+grain+v-max+50rd+box

In stock and Buds will ship to your door here in NY, no FFL required.

That is great news.  I usually end up having ammo shipped to relatives in PA or NJ since most will not ship to NY.  And I had a local shop charge me $10 per brick for them receiving 2 bricks of .22lr ammo, so not going that route again.
And as an internet business that will ship direct to us in NY, we can use that as a reference/comparison on prices offered locally on those rare instances that you find something you can use locally.

Thanks for the info!!!

Offline bigfoot

• NYS STAFF
« Reply #4 on: August 26, 2021, 08:34:28 AM »
I bought a couple boxes of 17 HMR from Rogers at $23 a box, I was happy to get them - I searched around here for quite a while and  could not find any.I mentioned it to a friend of mine in Maine, he told me his ammo place had plenty and he shipped me some too, at $16 a box. I cant complain, I am sure Rogers knows the supply and demand principle, they are welcome to the extra $7 a box.

Hopefully we will get some relief from this ammo situation soon and it will return to "almost normal" - but usually these price increases  tend to stick even after the so called event that caused them. It would be nice if lumber returned to pre-election prices too .... its still crazy high ... IMO
"If there are no dogs in Heaven, then I want to go where they went"
Will Rogers

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal