Author Topic: Thank you  (Read 1195 times)

Offline UCBowhunter

• Redneck Cupid
  • Super Hero Member
Thank you
« on: March 04, 2021, 03:45:06 PM »
I don't post much been busy with life in general. But thank you for putting up the picture from Sacandaga. I got away from ice fishing for probably 7 years. Last trip was tough drilling with the hand auger through 10" of ice for all the tip ups and jigging rods for me and the son. He got cold and in general didn't have that great of a time. This year a friend got me to go and Garrett loved it. Helped out alot on the ice , prepping rods and tip ups. Needless to say he is into it. That made my winter and renewed a interest in it again. Thanks for posting up that picture bought a smile to my face.
I quit smoking bring on hunting season I need to kill chit

Offline walkabout

• Administrator
  • Super Hero Member
  • Taxidermist. Crazy Antler Outdoors, LLC
Re: Thank you
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2021, 05:28:31 AM »
No problem glad to see you around here again... (beers)
My liberty and freedoms are not yours to give or take!....They didn't make us free, we were born free and as long as we have the 2nd amendment we will remain free..
 Follow me on Instagram..#newyorksportsmen

Offline LouieM

« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2021, 05:55:18 AM »
that is awesome! great to hear

Offline Yotehntr

« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2021, 12:45:37 PM »
Nice to get your son out. Sacandaga is a tough place to fish. Lots of locals up there call it the “Dead Sea”. I don’t think it’s that bad, but can be tough.

Offline UCBowhunter

• Redneck Cupid
  • Super Hero Member
« Reply #4 on: March 07, 2021, 08:32:55 AM »
Nice to get your son out. Sacandaga is a tough place to fish. Lots of locals up there call it the “Dead Sea”. I don’t think it’s that bad, but can be tough.

Yup the dead sea it is. I would imagine to water level drop for winter has something to do with it. My daughters boyfriend's parents live on the lake in Mayfield.  The dad told me it was down 20' from summer level when we went.
I quit smoking bring on hunting season I need to kill chit

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal