Author Topic: Covid  (Read 4427 times)

Offline UCBowhunter

• Redneck Cupid
  • Super Hero Member
Re: Covid
« Reply #15 on: March 03, 2021, 08:03:35 PM »
my wife got hers. She works at a hospital. headache for the first shot and second was headache and really sore.
I quit smoking bring on hunting season I need to kill chit

Offline swamplover11

« Reply #16 on: March 30, 2021, 05:20:19 PM »
A vaxxine for something that has never been isolated verified or purified?
 No isolation (admitted by US CDC, China CDC, UK, and other countries admit to never having isolated it) = tests have zero accuracy especially PCR '' test'' that the creator Kary Mullis said'' is not to be used for testing or identifying illness's)= all numbers for CV19 deaths and cases are just made up.(admitted by Dr. Deborah Birx)

Hell, I don't see why anyone would trust any of the companies that are making what Bill Gates calls 'genetically modified' vile of goo.. especially not Johnson and Johnson and Pfizer. They have the worst criminal records of them all. Lets not forget that all the companies manufacturing the vaxx are exempt from liability! Seems like a huge red flag to me.
 So that would be a big NO to getting a vaxx for me thanks!
Best of luck to all those taking the jab.
Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves.

Offline greensider

• Super Hero Member
« Reply #17 on: March 30, 2021, 06:53:42 PM »
Talked to an older guy yesterday in harbor freight who told me a family member died from the shot

Offline Scottymags

« Reply #18 on: March 30, 2021, 07:16:17 PM »
I got both shots from Moderna,little tired after second one.other than that no issues.got it for my job and because my parents at older.no other issues

Offline LouieM

« Reply #19 on: March 31, 2021, 07:21:47 AM »
Talked to an older guy yesterday in harbor freight who told me a family member died from the shot

lots of mis-information going around.  I would verify before spreading info like that.

From the CDC -

"Over 145 million doses of COVID-19 vaccines were administered in the United States from December 14, 2020, through March 29, 2021. During this time, VAERS received 2,509 reports of death (0.0017%) among people who received a COVID-19 vaccine. CDC and FDA physicians review each case report of death as soon as notified and CDC requests medical records to further assess reports. A review of available clinical information including death certificates, autopsy, and medical records revealed no evidence that vaccination contributed to patient deaths."

Offline Take Em

• Super Hero Member
« Reply #20 on: March 31, 2021, 07:41:27 AM »
I go for my second shot on Monday. To each their own. Keep wearing your tin foil hats.

Offline Rickhem

« Reply #21 on: March 31, 2021, 10:32:46 AM »
I got my first dose of the Moderna vaccine last week.  Went on lunch from work, in and out in about 20 minutes.
No issues with injection site or anything else that day, but the day after I felt like I just restarted working out again.  My whole body ached and was sore.  Felt like chewed gum, LOL.  I work with a pharmacist, and she said I should have hydrated and premedicated with Tylenol before the shot, then kept taking Tylenol through the next day.  I did take a couple Aleve at lunch that second day and it helped.  The day after that (vaccine +2) it was back to normal and no issues at all.

Offline Overland

« Reply #22 on: March 31, 2021, 11:07:57 AM »
I received my second dose of Pfizer yesterday. My arm is a little sore today but otherwise I feel fine. Truly excited to be vaccinated.

Offline jdbbowhunter

« Reply #23 on: March 31, 2021, 01:04:58 PM »
Every person is different. And shot will effect each person differently. People who have taken shots, good for you. People who choose not to get shot ,that's their choice. One of the few liberties we still have in this country.  But I fear the freedom of choice will be taken away in the future. Lets hope not.

Offline Chuck F.

« Reply #24 on: March 31, 2021, 06:27:07 PM »
Its just kind of odd that flu and many other illnesses are all but gone. However you could get hit by a truck and it would be listed as a covid death, CDC is quick to list the covid deaths but according to them 0 deaths can be attributed to the vaccine. To me it doesn't pass the smell test.

Offline Big Tom

• Super Hero Member
  • Big Tom
« Reply #25 on: April 02, 2021, 10:37:58 AM »
Actually getting my second shot today. I got the Moderna shot.  First shot no side effects at all. Will let you know about the second one. Wife got her first shot a few days ago.

Offline Rickhem

« Reply #26 on: April 06, 2021, 02:52:15 PM »
Actually getting my second shot today. I got the Moderna shot.  First shot no side effects at all. Will let you know about the second one. Wife got her first shot a few days ago.

I'm interested to hear how you made out Tom.

Offline GrizG

« Reply #27 on: April 06, 2021, 09:59:19 PM »
I barely noticed my first shot. The second shot left me very tired with a sore arm. After about 48 hours I was feeling much better and by 60 hours I felt at least as good as normal. My lady had a fever and vomiting from the second shot and it took about 4 days for her feel good. Apparently her immune system works better than mine... she's younger than I. Most of the folks I know who are in their 80s had little more than a sore arm... Their immune systems are pretty well shot so the side affects are limited.  At least that's the theory some health sciences professors I know have put forth.  ;)
NRA Benefactor
NYSRPA
Ruffed Grouse Society Mid-Hudson

Offline ole bleu

« Reply #28 on: April 06, 2021, 10:28:19 PM »
48 yrs old had my second shot of phizer Saturday with very limited side affects dry mouth and a slight headache

Offline Yotehntr

« Reply #29 on: April 07, 2021, 07:51:59 AM »
The Johnson and Johnson vaccine is one shot. Also it doesn’t work off mRNA like the other vaccines.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal