Author Topic: Need of snake ID please  (Read 1692 times)

Offline Appleman

• NYS Supporter
  • Super Hero Member
  • Do it safely or not at all-- there is always time
Need of snake ID please
« on: October 05, 2020, 08:34:05 PM »
ID please

Online greensider

• Super Hero Member
Re: Need of snake ID please
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2020, 08:38:04 PM »
Baby black rat snake for sure

Offline Appleman

• NYS Supporter
  • Super Hero Member
  • Do it safely or not at all-- there is always time
« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2020, 02:24:36 AM »
Thanks sider👍

Offline bart

« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2020, 09:19:36 AM »
My first impression, it looks like a Milk Snake. The head look too triangular though, could be just the picture, not sure?
"Old age is like everything else. To make a success of it, you've got to start young." -Theodore Roosevelt

Online GrizG

« Reply #4 on: October 06, 2020, 12:00:41 PM »
ID please
Appleman, you need to get a lot closer next time so we can see more details.  ;)
NRA Benefactor
NYSRPA
Ruffed Grouse Society Mid-Hudson

Online greensider

• Super Hero Member
« Reply #5 on: October 06, 2020, 03:56:09 PM »
Are you guys still questioning my snake ids come on now wrong color for a milk also head much wider than neck unlike a milk also pattern does not look like a milk I have had and bred many a black tat snake trust me thats a rat snake only a couple months out of the egg als I posted my number for snake id any one who wishes to save it for a much faster response please do 847-705-8157 ken

Offline bart

« Reply #6 on: October 07, 2020, 07:25:15 AM »
Are you guys still questioning my snake ids come on now wrong color for a milk also head much wider than neck unlike a milk also pattern does not look like a milk I have had and bred many a black tat snake trust me thats a rat snake only a couple months out of the egg als I posted my number for snake id any one who wishes to save it for a much faster response please do 847-705-8157 ken

I personally was not questioning you, I thought the thread was open to dialogue? I did not realize the conversation begins and ends with you. I simply gave my first impression and stated I was not sure. I apologize if I bruised your ego. I guess you can't go home...
"Old age is like everything else. To make a success of it, you've got to start young." -Theodore Roosevelt

Online greensider

• Super Hero Member
« Reply #7 on: October 07, 2020, 07:55:44 AM »
It seems some people here lately have there shorts on to tight i was joking as anyone here knows I used to keep and breed hundreds of snakes and have much experience with them please don’t be so rude with your comments they are not what this forum is about

Offline walkabout

• Administrator
  • Super Hero Member
  • Taxidermist. Crazy Antler Outdoors, LLC
« Reply #8 on: October 07, 2020, 08:17:15 PM »
a dead one if i seen it..  ;D
My liberty and freedoms are not yours to give or take!....They didn't make us free, we were born free and as long as we have the 2nd amendment we will remain free..
 Follow me on Instagram..#newyorksportsmen

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal