General Activities > Fire Away

Sorry for being MIA for so long

(1/1)

Big Tom:
 Good morning all.  Sorry been MIA for so long.  Had a ruff two years.  Wife got cancer again, she is fine now.  Beat it again and doing very well.  It was a ruff go, aggressive Colon cancer stage three. But after a year and a half she kicked it in the azz again. We just been staying home and doing work at the home front avoiding the covid.

I hope every one is well and staying safe.  I saw a post here about your neighbor Ron and his house.  That something else.  Unreal.  We been having of my son's Marine buddies stay with us.  We have the Marines here to watch our house.  Neat waking up and see guys in there fatigues in kitchen making coffee before reporting for the day. (beers)

I became a Grandpa to a baby girl.  My first grandchild.  So have a baby girl living in my house.  When all this Covid crap hit the fan my son and his pregnant girlfriend moved in with us.  Have a full house.  Nice having all the kids home again. 

Summer been productive.  Built a 12X12 shed.  My detached garage is getting a make over.  We gutted it.  Pulled all the old Sheetrock, insulation and wiring out.  Installed a new breaker panel and all new wiring.  Have my drop down electric cords now plus a crap ton of LED lights.  Garage like an operating room now it so bright.  Garage smelled of mold and mice piss why we gutted it.  Insulation was chewed up from the mice.  My Wife gave me the go ahead to build my dream garage.  Will be like Jay Leno's garage when I get done haha.  Heat/AC huge 50 gallon vacuum system for saw dust from table saws etc.  Security cameras the works.  Excited to get this done. 

That about sums it up.  Again I hope every one has been safe and well.  I will try and get here more often and catch up with you all.  Peace yall. 

walkabout:
Glad to hear from you Tom also glad to hear your wife is doing good. The site is pretty slow now during the summer but things should start picking up soon now that hunting season is just around the corner. I will have to stop by and check out that new garage.

Tippin'Scales:
Good to hear things are going much better now for you and your wife!

F--k Cancer!!!!

bigfoot:
Hey Tom,
Good to see you back on ! Glad to hear things are getting better

Larry

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version