Author Topic: Going on a rant  (Read 915 times)

Offline RageThruTheCage24

Going on a rant
« on: August 14, 2020, 11:18:44 AM »
Well I'll start out by saying I apologize for my rant but I need to blow off some steam with a rational group of people like yourselves. Me and my wife welcomed our first baby boy into this world on December 16th of last year making him just shy of 8months old. Well last night I came home from work and my son was watching nickleodean so I say hello to the family as I'm talking to my wife across the tv comes a black lives matter commercial. On a kids television network I couldn't believe it. How a individual or a company could target a child with a political motivated agenda to me is beyond  sick. I was angry to the point the tv almost went sailing across the front yard. My biggest fear as a father is comming to light before my eyes of how to raise my son with the same morals my father instilled in me while at the same time keeping him from being a social outcast.

Offline Labman519

Re: Going on a rant
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2020, 06:10:51 PM »
I don’t think he’ll be a social outcast. There are more likeminded people like yourself out there than you think. He’s your son. Raise him as you like. I did it with my daughters and everything is turning out just fine.

Offline Timbow

« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2020, 07:12:26 PM »
I have a 10 year old girl. I deal with stuff like that. I just make sure I take the time to explain to her the reality of the situation. Kids learn what they see and what they hear, but you are the biggest influence. You’ll never shelter them from all the BS. Just Make sure you take the time to help him understand when he’s old enough to do so. 

Offline walkabout

• Administrator
  • Super Hero Member
  • Taxidermist. Crazy Antler Outdoors, LLC
« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2020, 07:32:18 PM »
Crazy world we live in right now..
My liberty and freedoms are not yours to give or take!....They didn't make us free, we were born free and as long as we have the 2nd amendment we will remain free..
 Follow me on Instagram..#newyorksportsmen

Offline Geezer

« Reply #4 on: August 16, 2020, 11:25:41 PM »
I see BLM support notices on many cable channels. I think (hope?) that most of these supporters believe that they are simply opposed to racism and don't really understand the rest of the platform BLM is pushing.

Offline bart

« Reply #5 on: August 17, 2020, 08:19:14 AM »
blm is a marxist, anti-America, anti-Police and a radical racist organization that operates under the guise of "racism".  hollywood is promoting this crap because it falls in line along their leftist nut-job crap. And the democraps only want power, so they follow the money!
Indoctrination starts on TV, continued when they go to school. By middle school they will follow the mass social media and our corrupt mass media crap like sheep! That's part of my rant!

These leftists are still the minority, a very small minority. Stay strong.

Show your children and others your love and devotion to God, Country, and Family, and we can overcome anything...

"Old age is like everything else. To make a success of it, you've got to start young." -Theodore Roosevelt

Offline RageThruTheCage24

« Reply #6 on: August 18, 2020, 05:09:50 AM »

Show your children and others your love and devotion to God, Country, and Family, and we can overcome anything...
[/quote]             That's the key right there. Thats what some in this country have lost touch with.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal