"UNITED WE STAND, DIVIDED WE FALL" > NEWS, MEETINGS & EVENTS

Attorney General James Files Lawsuit to Dissolve NRA

(1/2) > >>

gunpoliticsny:
Attorney General James Files Lawsuit to Dissolve NRA.

DXT:
Such crap! Vote red no matter what!!!!

gdk45:
I'm an NRA life member and am appalled by the misuse of funds by Wayne and his cronies.  The NRA BOD needs to clean house.  The move to dissolve the NRA is an overreach by the NY AG however, but if the NRA BOD does not take immediate action, she might succeed.

DXT:

--- Quote from: gdk45 on August 07, 2020, 08:17:55 AM ---I'm an NRA life member and am appalled by the misuse of funds by Wayne and his cronies.  The NRA BOD needs to clean house.  The move to dissolve the NRA is an overreach by the NY AG however, but if the NRA BOD does not take immediate action, she might succeed.

--- End quote ---
at this point it is a ALLEGED misuse of funds, I never believe anything that the liberal Democrats are using as a weapon, UNTIL FACTS COME OUT. If then after trial the NRA is found guilty I agree it is appalling, until then I stand by them.

gdk45:

--- Quote from: DXT on August 07, 2020, 09:53:03 AM ---
--- Quote from: gdk45 on August 07, 2020, 08:17:55 AM ---I'm an NRA life member and am appalled by the misuse of funds by Wayne and his cronies.  The NRA BOD needs to clean house.  The move to dissolve the NRA is an overreach by the NY AG however, but if the NRA BOD does not take immediate action, she might succeed.

--- End quote ---
at this point it is a ALLEGED misuse of funds, I never believe anything that the liberal Democrats are using as a weapon, UNTIL FACTS COME OUT. If then after trial the NRA is found guilty I agree it is appalling, until then I stand by them.

--- End quote ---

Oliver North, as NRA President, a year ago, brought up these same allegations against misuse of NRA funds.  The NRA BOD should have dealt with it then.  These allegations are not new.  Instead the BOD sided with LaPierre and now the whole organization is at risk because of the BOD lack of due diligence. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version