General Category > General Discussions

House hunting

(1/7) > >>

greensider:
We excepted an offer on our house so we are heading out to tioga county to look at houses today if I had it my way I would be looking out of ny all together but at least we will be farther from this nightmare Dutchess County has become from all the citiots that now live here

Labman519:
Good luck. I hear you about getting out of NY altogether. I’m a Dutchess County resident too. My youngest is off to college this September and she has plans for Medical school. So that gives me about another 10 years here. After that “I’m outta here”!!

walkabout:
Ken, i bet your the only person that looks for a house with lots of wood chuck holes in the yard..LOL. Good luck hope you guys find what your looking for..Hate to see you leave but couldnt ask for a better person to spread the word in western NY about this website... (beers)

bigfoot:
Good luck, I’m looking forward to getting out at some point also.  Two of my close friends already left, both born & raised near here, they hate what this state has become. Both of these guys worked their whole life, paid off their mortgages and looked forward to retiring. In the end, they sold their homes, took their money and their retirement checks and left the state.

Cuomo, is the number one uhaul salesman.

Hope you find something you like!

bart:
I'm originally from Marlboro, I made the move 32 years ago. When ever I visit my old stomping grounds, no regrets making the move!

Best of luck to you, sir.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version