NYF Sponsors > REEL ADDICTED CHARTERS & GUIDE SERVICE

2020 striper trips

(1/1)

Reel Addicted:
Itís time to start planning your 2020 striper trips!! Itís a short season, donít miss out!!  We offer the most comprehensive fleet in the area.   A 31í rampage with 750 horsepower on tap gets us to where the fish are.  We arenít afraid to use them due to fuel.  We also have a 24í robalo for smaller trips (smaller but just as potent!).   Top of the line equipment are outfitted on each with no expense spared.  I have literally poured my entire life into my passion.  Let me share it with you.  You will not be let down.  We have two certified captains and people who live and breathe this passion 365 days per year on board to assist and share the bounty of the hudson with you.  It is our way of life, choose us to share it with you!

[attachment deleted by admin]

walkabout:
Wow some hogs for sure.. Always hearing good things about your fishing trips.. (beers)

gunner:
Mike Ford is the man! He catches allot and quality fish. He has a great network of guys also. Highly recommended!

Reel Addicted:
Thanks fellas!!!! We always work our hardest to put our customers on the fish.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

It appears that you have not registered with New York Sportsmen. To register, please click here...
Go to full version