Hunting- In The New York Area > New York Big Game Hunting

Land for lease?

<< < (2/3) > >>

Take Em:
 +1

brushwolf:
 An Honorable discharged Veteran should hold enormous weight !! It would with me. Ive only met you once in person but I agree with the other comments here as you are always willing to help others and define what an ethical sportsman is.

RageThruTheCage24:
There are some out there depending on what you want to spend I've had my eye on one that's been listed for awhile now. I just dont have a few guys who would be willing to spend the money to lease it  but maybe you do here's the link https://www.basecampleasing.com/7020/Sullivan-County-New%20York-Hunting-Lease.html

Appleman:
I know people from Long Island that lease outside of Oneonta for turkeys but are not allowed to hunt deer.  They pay part of the taxes and are responsible for insurance for their group.  So there are all kinds of arrangements that can be set up for leased land to make it happen so think outside of the box.  The lease is affordable and the farmer posts the land and plants the crops.  Once a land owner takes a fee for use of the property insurance becomes an issue.

gunner:
Thanks for the kind words guys! I am just looking for something that has decent deer my boy and I can hunt. He is limited with school. I just want these next few years we have together to hunt to be productive. Lots of state land but areas I know of are not producing. When he graduates in next few years it is college or military. So trying to be pro active and willing to pay for the memories!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version