Author Topic: District Attorney  (Read 1728 times)

Offline walkabout

• Administrator
  • Super Hero Member
  • Taxidermist. Crazy Antler Outdoors, LLC
Re: District Attorney
« Reply #15 on: December 12, 2019, 08:58:56 PM »
Starting on Monday dept of motor vehicles will be issuing drivers licences to illegal aliens and they can register to vote
 at the same time with no questions asked.   .:hijacked:.
My liberty and freedoms are not yours to give or take!....They didn't make us free, we were born free and as long as we have the 2nd amendment we will remain free..
 Follow me on Instagram..#newyorksportsmen

Offline 1shot1kill

• NYS Supporter
« Reply #16 on: December 12, 2019, 09:39:01 PM »
Terrible, take solace in knowing that we're all still the best shots in the county!

Offline goodorbit

« Reply #17 on: December 13, 2019, 09:29:05 AM »
Looks like Bail reform has started early... 100 grand of heroin and Fentanyl seized on NYS thruway and the 2 guys got appearance tickets and released.... how many of arrests like this do you people will just flee or not show up for court? Absolute Insanity this is even happening?

https://wpdh.com/men-found-with-nearly-100-grams-of-heroin-on-nys-thruway-police/?trackback=fbshare_mobile

Not to be disagreeing with you but to clarify:

"The driver, Edwin C. Mazara, 30, and the passenger, Jaden D. Reyes, 19, both of Kingston, NY, were found to be in possession of approximately 91.4 grams of heroin and fentanyl."

So, might be $1k worth of stuff??? Not really up to date on drug pricing, just going off what google came up with.

Offline Tippin'Scales

• Posted
  • NYS STAFF
  • Super Hero Member
  • Tippin' Scales Sportfishing
« Reply #18 on: December 13, 2019, 11:18:44 AM »
Looks like Bail reform has started early... 100 grand of heroin and Fentanyl seized on NYS thruway and the 2 guys got appearance tickets and released.... how many of arrests like this do you people will just flee or not show up for court? Absolute Insanity this is even happening?

https://wpdh.com/men-found-with-nearly-100-grams-of-heroin-on-nys-thruway-police/?trackback=fbshare_mobile

Not to be disagreeing with you but to clarify:

"The driver, Edwin C. Mazara, 30, and the passenger, Jaden D. Reyes, 19, both of Kingston, NY, were found to be in possession of approximately 91.4 grams of heroin and fentanyl."

So, might be $1k worth of stuff??? Not really up to date on drug pricing, just going off what google came up with.

100 grams is worth a hole lot more than that I'd say... never been a part of the drug scene but IMO that amount is for intent on distribution! That being said such a minute amount amount of Fentanyl can be lethal they should be charged with Attempted Murder! I🤬 now they get a slap on the wrist and sent on their merry way SMFH....

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal