Hunting- In The New York Area > New York Crossbow & Muzzleloader hunting

Parker Crossbow help

(1/1)

1shot1kill:
Are Parker bows out of business?  I have used one (crossbow, the tornado) for several years now and can find neither their red hot crossbow arrows not the matching Crosspro broadhead.  Their website is still up, but you can't order online and the customer service number is disconnected.  I can't find the bolts (arrows) or the brodhead online from any of the major retailers who always used to carry them.  If they are no longer available I'm hoping they can be replaced with a different brand.  Any advice or suggestions?  Thanks!

grazan:
I know they went out of business last year and according to the bow shop owner who went out of business this year usually somebody buys up all their inventory to sell ….

did u check out Lancaster Archery … chat w/ their customer service …. they could probably answer

1shot1kill:
Thanks for the tip, I'll check them out.  I'll end up switching to a different bolt and broadhead if I can't source them, I'm just one of those people who likes to stick to what I know and what I'm comfortable with.  Thanks again!

Blaster511:
Try this Web Site they have a of lot Parker parts. ( ridgemontoutdoors.com)

1shot1kill:
Awesome, thank you.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version