Author Topic: Axis 300 arrows  (Read 1030 times)

Offline Kb2112

Axis 300 arrows
« on: November 03, 2019, 03:01:06 PM »
So I am having a heckuva time finding a local pro shop that carries Easton Axis 300 arrows.  They tell me that nobody shoots that anymore and why would you want it? I shoot a 70 pound compound bow at 29 inches, that is what the charts recommend and that is what my bow shoots best. I’ve been to several local pro shops and they’re trying to sell me under spined  340s.

To get them I have to pay extra charges and fees.   I cannot be the only one out there that shoots that needs arrows like this.

WTFrig??  Am I alone?    Even through online sales it seems to be a special order with quiet vanes. 

If you have a good price and reseller, please let me know.

Online UCBowhunter

• Redneck Cupid
  • Super Hero Member
Re: Axis 300 arrows
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2019, 01:58:03 PM »
Easton usually has a nice price tag. Most don't like spending that on arrows. I got mine through Amazon this year. First year in a long time I didn't fletch my own. With the local bowshop closed now. I'll order through mail. One shop that's close I don't like and others are pretty far. If I need a bow I'll be going to NDA for sure . Definitely a expensive hobby to have. I'll look at the house tonight I may have Easton axis 300 used but good need fletching. 9-10 arrows if I'm not mistaken. You can have them 29.5" long if I have them.
I quit smoking bring on hunting season I need to kill chit

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal