Fishing- In The New York Area > Hudson River Striper Fishing

Connecticut shore fishing?

(1/2) > >>

ruck:
I figure this is a long shot but what the heck. Is anyone here familiar with shore fishing in Connecticut? I've been going day trips to Rhode Island and north fork of Long Island for stripers, blues, albies, but looking for some places to fish along the CT coast to cut the ride a bit. I know there are a couple state parks out towards eastern CT, curious if anyone has any insight. Thanks

walkabout:
Got to just drive around and look. I have family in rhode island it took me years to finally find some good shore fishing spots.. Google maps is what helped me out alot.

ruck:
I hear CT people in particular are very unfriendly when it comes to people fishing in front of their expensive sound front houses, even though the law states anything below mean high tide mark is fair game. Trying to avoid confrontation!

walkabout:
Ziffy might know some spots were he sees people fishing from shore. I know he spends a lot of time out on the water in CT.

PeteG:
Without spot burning..... CT river holds some great fishing at times. Follow the bait.
I'd fish SoCo in RI. Worth a bit more drive.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version