NYF Sponsors > KEEPIN'IT REEL SPORTFISHING

Welcome to Keepin It Reel Sportfishing

(1/3) > >>

keepinitreel:
Keepin It Reel Sportfishing offers private charters for LIVE BAIT ONLY Striped Bass fishing on the Hudson River from April 15 till the end of May. After the spring Striper run, we move to our summer dock location in New London, Connecticut where we run private charters for Fluke, Seabass, and Porgies. In addition to ground fishing, we offer Trophy Striped Bass trips fishing the world class Montauk fishing grounds along with Block Island.

The Captain:
My name is Chris Oliver and I am a USCG licensed captian. I am 32 years old and my love for Striped Bass started in 2003 when I was 15 and landed my first 35 pounder. As a kid I camped out on the Hudson River aboard my 15' runabout spending countless hours fishing and catching Striped bass. I have tried several different techniques including trolling, drifting live bait, and anchoring with live and chunk bait. These years of experience help me decide when and where to use different styles of fishing and different baits.

The Boat:
Mako Play II is a 27' walkaround Fishing machine made my Mako Boats. She is powered by twin 200hp yamaha outboards which get us to the fishing grounds quickly. There is a cuddy cabin to keep your gear dry or for you to lay down and take a nap. The Mako also has a bathroom for all guests to use. The electronics on the mako are second to none! we have 3 screens. One 16" and one 12" both simrad units at the helm and another 8" for our guests to watch while fishing. to accompany our screens, we have radar to ensure safe navigation at night and in fog. Lastly, but maybe most importantly is our transducer(fish finding sonar) we equipped our boat with. While most others can only mark schools of fish at a slow speed 10 mph or less, we can detect schools of fish at cruising speeds of 30mph or more. This may seem trivial but its extremely important especially on the hudson when the body of fish often moves.

Thank you for reading our "Welcome" post!
Please visit our website:www.keepinitreelsportfishing
or our facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/keepinitreelfish/

Best,
Capt. Chris

MUSKRAT:
Best luck captain Chris , nice looking office ...

keepinitreel:
Thank you very much!! Yes very comfy fishing machine it is lol! No better place to be. My office these past few weeks has been in a loader or plow truck haha

gunner:
Nice rig. See ya out there.

keepinitreel:
Cant come soon enough!!!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

It appears that you have not registered with New York Sportsmen. To register, please click here...
Go to full version