Author Topic: Welcome to Trophy Class Charters!  (Read 1131 times)

Offline nybowhunter

• Super Hero Member
Welcome to Trophy Class Charters!
« on: January 13, 2019, 01:59:28 PM »
Trophy class charters
Offering charters specializing in Trophy striped bass and bottom fishing
from the Hudson River, Long island sound, to Montauk and Block island.

Iíve spent my whole life chasing the great striped bass. as I got older, my relentless pursuit and
drive to figure these trophies out, has consistently kept me a top producing boat. Iíve spent years taking family and friends along on my fishing adventures, and I now want to bring all of you along to experience these great fish.

we offer a variety of different types of trips, and will cater to the very wants, and needs of your personal trip. whether looking for a chance at a trophy class fish, or a day filled with action, we look to make that happen.

Hudson River croton and Marlboro ny
in April and May, here in the Hudson valley, we get to experience the great spawning run of striped bass. starting their treck from the ocean, all the way up river as far as Albany and troy. ranging in sizes from 15 inches, to well over 50lbs, the state record holds at 60 for the Hudson. I specialize in hunting for a true river giant. our pictures, and numerous contest wins, speak for themselves. in the Hudson, we are solely bait fishing. most of the time, we are found at anchor, waiting in strategic spots big stripers like to feed on both chunk and live herring. at certain points in the season, we do implement the use of drift fishing, with blood worms, live herring, and eels. all depending on what has been producing best and what you want out of your trip.

Long island sound mamaroneck ny
in June, once the stripers have made their way back down the river from spawning, you can experience some great fishing in the western long island sound. often you can encounter great bites, with lots of fish. night trips are preferred for this area, but morning trips can also be extremely productive. most of our fishing is also done here at anchor, fishing chunked and live bunker. on our morning trips, once the bait fishing bite has slowed, we will often add in some trolling, which can be lots of fun when the bite is on.

Montauk and block island West lake marina
the greatest fisheries in the world! the boulder fields and oxygen rich turbulent waters found in these areas, attract varieties of fish like no other. here stripers have reached their homes for the summer, until they start there fall run to head back south. fishing here is a ton of fun. but be advised its big water and can sometimes be a little on the rougher side. But if you want a chance at a striped bass of many lifetimes, or a cooler full of delicious fluke and black sea bass, then look no further. our trips are customizable for how you want to fish, and what you want to fish for. we can do full trips for bottom fish, full trips for striped bass, or a combo of both. night time is without a doubt a better time for trophy bass. but mornings can be productive. all fishing done in these areas, is drift fishing. a little more personable as you hold your own rod and really get the experience of some ferocious bites. Fishing mainly with live eels for stripers, the action can be great, and the fish can be huge. striped bass over 50lbs here are fairly common, and the chance at a double-digit fluke is realistic!

just in 2018, trophy class put countless striped bass over the 40lb mark on the deck, and several that shattered the magical 50lb mark. we want to get you in on the action and the experience!

currently, we fish about a 23ft hydra sport walkaround fishing boat. it has a small cabin to keep your belongings dry, and a full canvas enclosure to keep you fishing when the elements kick up. equipped with the latest electronics, be assured you are in the right hands when it comes to chasing these great fish!

trips are offered for groups up to 3 people, we keep it small, so you have a comfortable and personable experience.

please feel free to ask any questions. I look forward to getting you out on the water and putting a fish of a lifetime in your hands!

Donít wait for the reports, be a part of them!
book now!
tight lines
USCG Captain Mike Cantiello
845-283-6098  trophyclasscharters@yahoo.com

Check us out on Facebook for the most up to date pictures and reports.
https://m.facebook.com/trophyclasscharter/

Offline nybowhunter

• Super Hero Member
Re: Welcome to Trophy Class Charters!
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2019, 02:19:04 PM »

Offline Tippin'Scales

• Posted
  • NYS STAFF
  • Super Hero Member
  • Tippin' Scales Sportfishing
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2019, 06:53:40 PM »
Great write up Mike best of luck with your business!

Offline nybowhunter

• Super Hero Member
« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2019, 07:05:22 PM »
Thank you pat, same to you, see you on the water!

Offline walkabout

• Administrator
  • Super Hero Member
  • Taxidermist. Crazy Antler Outdoors, LLC
    • blog.hudsonvalleysportsman.com
« Reply #4 on: January 13, 2019, 08:26:40 PM »
Now we got 3 of the best captains right here on HVS and ill highly recommend each and everyone of you. You guys are all awesome fisherman and i wish you all fair winds,calm seas and big fish.
My liberty and freedoms are not yours to give or take!....They didn't make us free, we were born free and as long as we have the 2nd amendment we will remain free..

Offline nybowhunter

• Super Hero Member
« Reply #5 on: January 14, 2019, 05:28:00 AM »
Thank you Ron, I appreciate that

Offline gill1

« Reply #6 on: January 15, 2019, 08:13:52 AM »
good luck Mike!!!

Offline nybowhunter

• Super Hero Member