Author Topic: Shawangunk fish and game  (Read 2342 times)

Offline cwa1104sab

Shawangunk fish and game
« on: January 03, 2017, 10:13:22 PM »
Is anyone here a member of the Shawangunk fish and game club ? I came across them in the club section but no one has posted in that section for a long time so I figured I'd get a better response from here. I'm looking to join a club that has bow hunting, pheasant and waterfowl....I know a lot to ask but I figured it couldn't hurt to post here. I don't mind work parties or doing my fair share to help the club. I'm a 54 year old married father of 3 adult kids so I have time now. Ill be training my dog starting in the spring too. Thanks for any help guys

Sab
Sab...yup that's my name 

Roll Dam Tide

Offline walkabout

• Administrator
  • Super Hero Member
  • Taxidermist. Crazy Antler Outdoors, LLC
Re: Shawangunk fish and game
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2017, 06:44:01 AM »
I was told they are in middletown
My liberty and freedoms are not yours to give or take!....They didn't make us free, we were born free and as long as we have the 2nd amendment we will remain free..
 Follow me on Instagram..#newyorksportsmen

Offline blklabsrule

• Duck Duck Goose
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2017, 01:17:42 PM »
Belonged to them quite awhile ago, had a lot of internal fighting problems, not sure if that has got better. decent club house, nice pond, had some really nice properties they posted, especially for bow hunting, didn't own much. overall decent club.

Offline cwa1104sab

« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2017, 05:40:39 PM »
Thanks Blklabsrule, I sent you a PM

Sab
Sab...yup that's my name 

Roll Dam Tide

Offline rob 43

• Super Hero Member
« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2017, 04:18:35 PM »
PM sent to ya
take a child hunting and fishing so they to can enjoy the outdoors.make every moment last.....

Offline Chris1389

« Reply #5 on: December 25, 2021, 07:52:16 PM »
Hey so i been looking to join this club. I enquired with a member about joining an sponsor but he never got back to me. If anyone on here is a member can you sponsor me? Been looking to get involved in a club like this thats close to home.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal