Hunting- In The New York Area > New York Big Game Hunting

SPOT BURNING

<< < (6/6)

KillerCrow:
glad to hear you had a good experience dan

wish I could say the same over the years, I have given up reporting any issues I see or hear

if the state wants to do research on people, they should pull records for people who have bought multiple lost tags over the last five years and that will put a lil damper on the people who as they put it lose their tags,

or again the ole well my wife and kids have tags but don't hunt so I can use them trick, that one I think is the best again if they are legally tagged what's the difference right LOL

got to luv the guy at the bar who brags about his two 8's thus far and how he still has 6 tags left in his family????

or just set up shop at gander, dicks or, tractor supply and follow each an every person who buys as advertised DEER corn LOL that one is the best esp when you see the ole mighty local hunters walking out with a pallet or two, and then have to listen to their BS stories about how hard hunting was and how they had to hike so far LOL

my annual rant is over

GrizG:

--- Quote from: KillerCrow on November 23, 2018, 09:21:22 AM ---
or just set up shop at gander, dicks or, tractor supply and follow each an every person who buys as advertised DEER corn LOL that one is the best esp when you see the ole mighty local hunters walking out with a pallet or two, and then have to listen to their BS stories about how hard hinting was and how they had to hike so far LOL

--- End quote ---
My parents' neighbor has been getting spoiled/bruised produce from a local store for many years. Some he uses himself but much of it is placed just inside the tree line behind his house. Year round at about 3:30 PM a steady stream of deer come through to congregate at that location... there are 12-15 there every day. What is particularly annoying is that it pulls the deer out of the huntable woods and into a residential area where even a bow wouldn't be legal... On the afternoon of opening day of regular season there have been 40-50 deer hunkered down in that little patch of woods. One year my hunting buddy and I took a walk through that patch of woods in the afternoon of opening day. It was like being at the Catskill Game Farm... the deer just looked at us and stepped aside as we walked amongst them. Bucks, does, fawns... it was like they knew it was a safe zone!

ruck:
I don't report stuff anymore either, fishing or hunting related, it's a waste of time.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version